Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break!

So... We left on Monday morning around 10. We drove to Barstow which took about 5-6hrs. and got Panda Express it was so yummy! Our hotel was in Victorville, California it was really nice when we got to the hotel we settled in and went swimming until the pool closed. But after a while these other people were getting drunk which was scaring me so much and it stunk so much. After swimming, I showered then Rebekah did then Marissa french braided our hair by that time it was about 10:30 pm.
Tuesday morning we drove to Anaheim and got the boys checked into their hotel because we couldnt check in til 3 o'clock but i was fine with that. After that we went over to the California Adventure park. We rode the river rapids first but we really didnt get wet. After that we went a rode Screamin' I loved it but Rebekah hated it. She declared that it was the worst ride ever because after the ride she started to cry because she couldnt walk. TOO BAD :( But basically she wouldnt go on it EVER again. Soo..
But its basically the best ride!!!! So.. we also rode the jellyfish, and the ride next to it called like the golden zeffer. Isabelle also met up with us and we rode screamin'and toy story mania. After that we went to lunch at a place called Taste Piolts' Grill by Soarin.' It was so yummy! I got a kids meal for the little ones. It was chicken nuggets and fries yyyuummm i felt like a 6 year old. I got that cuz I wasnt so hungry. After that we did other stuff like went to the disneyland park and rode Matterhorn, Teacups, Dumbo, Atopia, and more but I sort of forgot. After a while Isabelle left and so Rebekah and I decided to go shopping just the 2 of us it was great! We bought a couple of things but not to much. Then we met up with Isabelle and rode just a few more rides until it was time to go and watch the world of color. That was so pretty! The sad thing was that this lady behind us had wine and spilled it all over my little brother and it smellt so horrible I felt so bad for jacob he was crying and wanted to go back to the hotel but he had already seen it.
Wednesday was a great day! that morning Rebekah and i were big girls and woke up ourselves and went to breakfast. After breakfast we went to disneyland! BY OUR SELVES!!! WOW it was so much fun we rode pirates, winnie the pooh then after the winnie the pooh ride we went and met pooh & tigger it was so much fun. Then we headed for Toon Town we didnt do much there but go to mickey's house but on the way to toon town we saw josh flickengers mom with her 2 youngest but i have to mention they looked scared of us After we went to toon town we went to our hotel and got Naomi we were SO happy! She came until Friday.We went back to the park for a few hours. Rode a TON of rides! I slept with Naomi that night and I woke up in the night and noticed my pillow was slidding off but I actually thought Naomi's butt was my pillow and layed on it for a couple seconds and then noticed it was too hard.
Thursday was great 2 but more tiring and boring. We went over to the park and got fast passes for space mountain and went back to the hotel then went back over and rode nothing and then went to the hotel swam for an hour then got showred up and went back used the fast passes and rode matterhorn, atopia we rode some others but I really dont remember. That night we went to CPK for dinner it was so so yummy. Again I got A kids meal it was Fusilli Alfredo with parmesan cream sauce. We went back to disneyland after dinner and got a few more rides in but not very many Marissa came and hung out with us. It was fun. We rode thunder Mt. a lot that night and once in line Rebekah and I saw the hottest boy and he was totally checking us girls out ahhh.
Friday we packed and dropped Naomi off it was so sad then we went to my cousins hotel talked for a while then we went to Harbor fish & chips but we didnt get fish. I got popcorn chicken it was so yummy! Then we went to the beach for about 2-3 hours and played in the water and sand. I got sun burnt on my face, back and shoulders. But I dont really care. Its already turning into a tan. YESS.
Well Saturday we drove all the way home stopped at wendy's at about 6 or 7 I got a crispy chicken sanwich, and a oreo frosting it was delish. We got home at 11:07 and went straight to bed.
It was the best trip EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment