Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nothing but a lil' laughter

Yesterday I went over to Rebekahs house to watch the BYU vs OLE MISS. And of course BYU won.
It was so crazy!!! it was 14-13 OH YEAH!! It was kinda scary because her cousins were there and when ever BYU did something good they would scream, dance, cheer and yell.
One of her cousins loves me its weird cuz we barley even knew each other. Anyway I didn't write this just to tell you about him I started to write this so I could tell you how fun I had with Rebekah. Well after the game was over Rebekah, Rj, Tony, Libby, Sage, Kimmie, Emmit and I went outside to play soccer. Rj, Tony, Libby and Sage are Rebekah's, Kimmie's and Emmit's cousins. The teams were girls vs boys and of course we won.
It was so much fun with tons of laughing!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Rebekah for being such an amazing friend to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment