Sunday, September 11, 2011

Surprise!!

Saturday night was a surprise party for Justice at Brianna's house it was so much fun.
those there were..... Isabelle, Sophie, Maya, cat, Rebekah, Jael, Taylor, Nicholas, nick, Stockton, Bryan, justice, Lexi, McKay, Alyssa, Miranda, michela, Mariah and me. don't be mad if i forgot you i just couldn't remember who all went. well anyways the party was from 7-10 it was so fun!. we played soccer and swam. before justice came we played soccer for a bit but i hurt my toes so i stopped for a while! In the pool was the best time ever. we played B-ball, had chicken fights. flirted, and more, I did chicken fights with Stockton Hunsaker so i rode on his back trying to fight other peeps. it was so much fun. I hope Justice had a fun birthday!!
well thanks for inviting me Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment