Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tag im it!


tag! i'm it.

there's this thing going around. i'm supposed to do some stuff, answer some questions, and tag other people. yep, you guessed it. i was tagged. who was i tagged by? well, it was rachel. so i'm going to do this, just because i can. and because i really have nothing better to do!
THE RULES
*post these rules:
*post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
*answer the questions that were provided by the person who tagged you
*create eleven new question for the people you tag
*contact those you tag and let them know they've been tagged.

11 things about me!
I love soccer
I love being on Track
My favorite colors are: coral, teal, white, green, yellow and more
I go to Oak Canyon
One of my best friends lives in San Clemente, California
I love the beach
I don't have a crush on anyone
I like to sing
I like spring and fall
My birthdays in December
last one, I love life


1. Im addicted to, sleeping! I just love to sleep when I have the chance to.
2. I think i'm looking forward to Summer Break.. Because I am tired of school..
3. NEVER BEEN ON ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Everyone would be cool. Not creepy rapers and stalkers and druggies and smokers.. they creep me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Singing.. because according to my sisters i have a terrible voice.. ughh they make me mad..
6. Talk...
7. well.. umm not really cuz thats creepy.. You never know who they are.. I used too!
8. I admire MARIAH WEBBER! she's a great friend who always is there for me and supports me!
9. people peeing on toilets.. umm SWEARING, and i don't really like when people judge people..
10. Umm I don't think some people know that im a Track runner.
11. I'd like to go to Italy.. :)
i guess i'll tag:
* Miranda Morley
*Marissa
*Isabelle
*Amy
* RACHEL
if you haven't already done this, feel free to do it, it's actually pretty entertaining!

these questions you must now answer:
1. Who's someone you look up too? why.
2. Who was your first kiss with?
3. Who was your best friend when you were little?
4. Have you ever done anything you regret? what? why?
5. First crush?
6. Favorite thing/s to do in your spare time?
7. Do you play any sports?
8. Favorite summer time activity?
9. Favorite summer treat?
10. 3 of your phobias
11. Favorite store!?

3 comments:

  1. so.. Heather! Its Mia.. no durrr but I was wondering how was 7th grade life!! Sorry.. too curious and excited to be a sevie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seventh Grade is good.. But sorta weird.. I got hugged on the second week of school by someone I didn't even know and I had never seen him before. It was really weird. Just don't be awkward.. then everything will be okay... Oh and have tons of friends it helps. And don't be dramatic. Well anyways thanks for stopping in!!
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not saying that you're awkward! just so you know!

    ReplyDelete