Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer!

Well, after a long while I finally came out of the dark and came to post!

Over the time I haven't posted I have been doing lots of things.
Here are a few :)
I tried out for Celtic Storm and OCFC Yellow Jackets! I made the yellow jackets  (my new team)
I started soccer practices and running
I started my fundraiser for soccer!
I cleaned my room, then it got messy again
I have babysat a few times
I've a a few sleepovers
I got a Ken doll :) hah
Gone to seven peaks for the 1st time
& more
I've grown.....


I tried out with Cat, Mariah, Lexi, Amy, Sara, Bailey, and a few more but I can't remember at this time.
We had to wait forever for the results first the premier then the green team and finally the white team my name wasn't on any of the lists.  :(  but Cat's was!
Hooray for her
The rest of us made the Yellow Jackets.
So now we are hoping to all become a big happy fam.
We are having fun already!



Last monday I had a sleepover with Amy then this monday I had one with Mariah :)
They were fun

 I have mutual tonight but I really don't want to go because I am tired and I don't want to square dance! i hate square dancing!


I might be going to California at the end of July. It would technically be for my cousin Chases wedding but we might also be going to the beach and knottsberry  farms!

In the beginning of July Mariah an I are going to attend  a BYU volleyball camp we can't wait!

Well I guess I should go now!!

Love ya!
-Heather Renae Erickson


No comments:

Post a Comment