Monday, March 28, 2011

Butler :)

So today at my school it was a minimal which means we only go to school til 12:30 so at recess I was just going CRAZY! literally so crazy my teacher almost had it with me :) hehehe. If you know me you would know! well anyways at recess my friend Mariah and I decided to embarris ourselves. Well sort of. I decided to talk in a british accent and say well im playing soccer for my puppy dog because he is on life support and I had to make goals to save his life. As you can tell from the name of the post his name is Butler he's so cuddley and only 2 weeks old. And guess what he's FAKE! :( WAAAA I really wanted him to be realistic like I mean why can't a puppy dog be on life support wouldn't you want to help him/her if it were dieing? I miss him so very much but anyways thats Butler pronounced ( butt- lar) weird huh we live in england or something isnt it great I dont even know what kind of dog he is or where we live:) hahahah I love you Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment