Sunday, March 27, 2011

Me!


Hi, my name is Heather Renae Erickson. I'm the fifth child in my household and I love to pick on my little brother :) My bad! Well anyways i'm going to tell you everything I like. OK. I LOVE to play soccer right now im playing on a U-12 team our name is Utah Sol. It's just about the best team ever! I'm one of those girls who HATES school I mean its boring so why go. I bet a lot of people agree with me right now! I love to hangout with friends and spend time with family. My favorite colors are purple, pink, yellow, green, and orange. But every color is fabulous. Im in the sixth grade spanish immersion program and so far, well it is my last year, so its great. I love to run, sleep, play, laugh, go on vacations, blog, do hair, make-up, play soccer, shop, swim, be athletic, sing, dance, jump on the trampoline, gymnastics and a whole bunch more. My family is My mom, dad, Jeff, Rachel, Marissa, Josh, Me and last but not least Jacob. I've been playing soccer sense I was 5 1/2! I love it with all my heart. Well you probably already know I've been to Disneyland a lot probably more then twelve times and guess what I wish you have to. :) :)

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment