Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friends

OK this is Maya Clayton and my older sis. Marissa riding' in Marissa's barbie Jeep. That in those days were the coolest!

Yes you may be asking why I have a picture of a dog well here's the answer this is my grandma's dog Bella and I enjoy playing with her.
This is Sophie, Isabelle and I being Crazy as usual! :)

This is my friend Mariah Webber she's awesome! She's a great soccer player and always makes people laugh.
That's Jael, Rebekah and Me! We are probably the strangest girls you will ever meet!


Yes you may look at this blog and ask wheres my picture well I either didnt have time to put one on or I don't have a picture of you but most likely I don't have a picture of you. So if you'd like to be on here just come over and we'll take tons of fun pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment