Thursday, June 21, 2012

:)

I know the stuff that I write isn't very inspirational but, I don't really care I just love being able to write what ever I want whenever :) Sometimes what I write won't always make sense but obviously I don't care bahah. I'm no perfect girl. I'm just here to make mistakes, later on I'll definitely learn from them too.
So pretty much what I'm trying to say is I'm not perfect.
Everyone will make a little mistake here and there, so don't judge! 
Living life is just what I want to be doing right now, so that's what I'm going to do. Im not going to  try to impress anyone because that's not needed.

" All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others. "

That's exactly my life!

I may be good at some things but they definitely will need some improvement soon.

 Thanks for everyone who has helped me improve and accomplish many things!

My goals:)

1. Be kind to EVERYONE!
2. Read my scriptures everyday
3. Become a great soccer player by, running everyday and touching the soccer ball everyday (I'll need a running partner!)
4. Have a bedtime! :)
5. Earn some money
6. don't judge people or gossip
7. Get all A's in school
& more those are just some of my top goals

No comments:

Post a Comment