Monday, June 25, 2012

My feelings

I really don't know how to express me self. :'(
I often feel like I don't fit in with my family. They're always teasing me, hurting me and my feelings.
I know almost everyone gets picked on, just I know they don't feel like me! i always end up being the one who gets hurt or ends up crying. No im no crybaby. It's just always me! UGHHH
They always go places that are fun when I'm gone. It's always me that gets yelled at. I always have to do everything! It's always me that has to do jobs while everyone goes out to play :( It's no fair! They don't understand me! And they probably never will! They probably don't even know I exist anymore. I'm invisible to them.
They always want to do the fun stuff when I can't or when I'm not home. It bugs me so badly. I try to tell them but they say everyone does that..
no they don't!!!!
just a second ago my mom said " Oh, i guess she's not a part of our family right now. :("
That makes me mad! I just wanna run away!
They always say they're waiting for me but no. it's not always me!
Or they call me Spoiled. More like Marissa and Rachel are!
Ughh I don't know what to do!
Do they even know I exist anymore?
Will they ever stop?
If only they knew the real me!
They always think im jealous of them but im not! buuugggg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather I'm not sure If you remember me but I'm Mia Barlow and I used to be in your school (I'm going into Oak Canyon) I can't say I feel the same way, but I just want to say you shouldn't deserve to feel like that. nobody should. You're smart, funny and BEAUTIFUL so hang on and remember there is always someone who loves you.


    When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. With hugs (and smiles),
    Mia :)

    ReplyDelete